Welcome to Diamond Valley Kennels
This is the home of Lisa Howlett and her family who own and run Diamond Valley Kennels. Lisa has over 20 years knowledge and experience that she is able to shower on her beloved Cavoodles, Spoodles, Miniature Dachshunds and other small cross puppies. Set in the heart of Sunshine Coast Hinterland, it is an excellent location for bringing up puppies with vast open area’s and beautiful surrounds for them all to enjoy.
Specialising in Cavoodles, Spoodles, Miniature Dachshunds plus other small breeds has given us the reputation of breeding beautiful, healthy, well socialised puppies that have a loving temperament and become beautiful family pets.
Ready For Adoption
Diamond Valley Kennels makes the cutest puppies with gorgeous temperaments. All puppies will be thoroughly vet checked, immunised and wormed by their adoption date. We understand buying a puppy is a big commitment financially so all we ask is for a $300 non refundable deposit to secure your puppy, with the remainder paid upon collection or via the website prior to pickup.
Snoopy - Male Miniature Dachshund - Ready 8th April
- Regular price
- Sale price
Visit Our Facilities
EASIEST ROUTE TO DVK HQ
• Bruce Highway, Come off at Landsborough and head towards Steve Irwin Way.
• You will see signs for Mooloolah Valley / Mooloolah Connection Road.Turn right onto this road and follow until you get to Mooloolah Valley.
• Go across the railway lines and keep going.The road bears to the right which is Diamond Valley Road.
• Continue until you get to a T Junction (saw mill on your right) Turn left onto Ratcliffe Road.
• Follow this road until you get to a cattle grid.
• Over that and up the hill and we are at the top.
• Please park on the left where signposted and walk up past the house to our showroom.