CP - Through Your Furbabies Eyes
If only your new puppy could talk. Well, at DVK we have a pretty good understanding of what your gorgeous fur baby means when you look into their eyes.
- I really want to please you, so be clear with what I must do, so I can be the best pup ever.
- The best way for me to learn is by letting me know the good things I do and when I get them right.
- I will try not to be naughty, but sometimes I cannot help it. Let me know by telling me firmly, look into my eyes and praise me when I am good again, then I will understand.
- I know someone must be the leader of the pack so let me know; otherwise, I will do the job.
- I will try to boss you around; that’s just the way I am, so please don’t let me snatch food or push through doorways, so I can learn to be gentle.
- I will look forward to seeing you at the end of the day.
- Show me which toys are mine and which are not.
- Remember, I will grow, and what is cute may not be once I’m big.
- I want to be close to you; that is why I will jump.
- Stop me from jumping off couch and stairs till older to save my joints.
- My tummy & bladder are small, so I cannot hold for long.
- Take me out to socialise, but do not take me near ones who are cranky.
- I might even get so excited accidents will happen, sorry!!
- Do not leave me in a car on a hot day even with the windows down; it does not take long at all for it to be too late.
- I also wear a seat belt to keep me safe.
- Google how to toilet train me at night with crate training. It’s awesome!
- Finally, I would also love to go to puppy school; I promise it will be a good teaching lesson for all of us. Contact your local vet.